[BioPython] Re: Voting Ballot for new logo

Jeffrey Chang jchang at jeffchang.com
Tue Jun 24 23:56:56 EDT 2003

There are 3 days left to vote for the logo.  So far, I have received 14
ballots, which is just a fraction of the people registered on the list.
  There are a few people, including heavy contributors, who have not yet
cast a ballot!  If you have any preferences at all, please send your
rankings by Friday.

Thanks,
Jeff