[BioPython] entering text into web forms

Omid Khalouei omid9dr18 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 19 15:45:12 EDT 2003

Hello,

I'm a relatively new biopython user. I know how to open the websites from
within python scripts, but I was wondering if it's also possible to enter a
text into a form window. I mean is it possible to for example specify a
parameter for an alignment inside our python script to be placed in a web
form window? If yes could you please give me a hint of how to do that?

Thanks alot for your help.

Sam K.

Sam(Omid) Khalouei
Departments of Computer Science & Human Biology
University of Toronto
Alt. e-mail: sam.khalouei at utoronto.ca