[BioPython] Introduction to Programming using Python

Catherine Letondal letondal at pasteur.fr
Wed Jun 18 09:17:08 EDT 2003

Hi,

Since the whole course is python-based, I have thought it could
be of interest to inform you about our course: "Informatics in biology".
It's a 4 month course whose main goal is to provide researchers in biology
an initial exposure to informatics.
(see: http://www.pasteur.fr/formation/infobio/infobio-en.html)

The online programming course is available here (*):
http://www.pasteur.fr/formation/infobio/python/

Best,

--
Catherine Letondal -- Pasteur Institute Computing Center

(*) this course is different from our former "Python course in Bioinformatics"
which is more amed at people having some knowledge in programming