[BioPython] BOSC Biopython Talk

Brad Chapman chapmanb at uga.edu
Mon Jun 16 17:58:49 EDT 2003

Hey all;
As you may remember, I have the honor of giving the Biopython talk
at this years Bioinformatics Open Source Conference (BOSC). It's
coming up next week in Australia and so I worked over the weekend to
get a first draft of the talk finished. I thought I would post it up
to here to solicit comments, feedback, corrections, etc. You can
check it out at:

http://open-bio.org/~chapmanb/bosc_biopython.pdf

In addition to any general comments (things that suck, things that
could use clarification in the slides, blatant grammatical errors)
there is also an acknowledgments page on the last slide -- please
let me know if you were left out, or if I spelled your name wrong,
or anything of that sort.

Any comments are much appreciated. Thanks!
Brad