[BioPython] Please Reply Asap

vincent kawa vinkawa1 at indiantimes.com
Fri Jun 13 03:11:41 EDT 2003

Dear friend,

I am soliciting your confidence in this business; this is because of its
nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though, I know that a
business of this sort will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am
assuring you that this transaction is 100% safe. We have decided to contact
you due to the urgency of this transaction as we have been reliably
informed of your discreetness and reliability in executing businesses and
or transactions.

Let me start by introducing myself properly to you. I am Mr. Vincent Kawa
Credit Officer with the chattered credit bank Lagos, Nigeria. I came to
know you in my private search for a reliable and reputable person to handle
this confidential transaction, which involves the transfer of huge sum of
money to a foreign account requiring maximum confidence.

THE PROPOSITION:

 A foreigner, Late Engr. John Creek (Snr.), was an oil merchant with the
federal government of Nigeria during the regime of the late General Sanni
Abacha, until his death sometime ago in the Kenya Air Bus (A310-300) Flight
KQ430. Banked with us at chattered credit bank, Lagos and had a closing
balance as at the end of September, 2000 worth #16,200,000.00 (Sixteen
Million two hundred thousand British pounds), the bank now expect a next of
kin as beneficiary. Valuable efforts have been made by the chattered credit
bank, Lagos to get in touch with any of the Creek's family or relatives but
to no success.

It is because of the perceived possibility of not being able to locate any
of Engr. John Creek (Snr.)'s next of kin (He had no wife or children that
is known to us). The management under the influence of our Chairman and
members of the Board of Directors, which arrangement has been made for the
fund to be declared unclaimed and subsequently be donated to the trust fund
for arms and ammunitions to further enhanced the course of war in Africa
and the world in general. In order to avert this negative development, my
trusted colleague and I now seek your permission to have you stand as next
of kin to late Engr. John Creek (Snr.) so that the fund #16.2 million will
be released and paid to into your account as the beneficiary's next of kin.
All documents and proves to enable get this fund will be carefully worked
out. I found it more convenient to commence on the transaction since our
affiliates in Europe can pay us. We are assuring you that your Involvement
in this business is 100% risk free.

You shall retain a percentage that will be agreed between us while the rest
be for us the originators of the transaction, for investment purpose as you
may direct in your country. As soon as we receive an acknowledgement of
receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual business proposal, we
would furnish you with the necessary modalities and disbursement ratio to
suit both parties without any conflict including every other detail you may
wish to know. If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue
advantage of the trust we have bestowed in you. On receiving your reply,

I shall give you a call to finalize all arrangements for a hitch free
transaction PLEASE, APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT DOING BUSINESS OVER THE
INTERNET IS RISK. ENDEAVOR TO SEND YOUR CONFIDENTIAL TELEPHONEAND FAX
NUMBER IN YOUR REPLY TO THIS MAIL.

Regards,

Mr Vincent Kawa

Note: Should you cannot reach me through my email address above make use of
my alternative email address: vin_kaw at indiatimes.com