[BioPython] Updates to the Biopython website

Brad Chapman chapmanb at uga.edu
Wed Jun 11 14:57:50 EDT 2003

Thomas:
> >Talking about the logo: when and how will a logo be picked?

Jeff:
> Brad will probably need it next for his BOSC talk.  When will you need
> it so that it gets incorporated into your talk?

Actually, you don't need to worry about the talk. I created a front
page with all of the various logos in a kind of collage (well,
really just jammed together -- I can't pretend I'm all that
artistic). If one gets picked before then I can use it in the footer
or whatever, but it's no big deal either way. I'm flexible.

Brad