[BioPython] Animated logo proposal

JP Glutting jpg at research.dfci.harvard.edu
Mon Jun 2 10:04:22 EDT 2003

Thanks Thomas,

I don't have mplayer available. I am using Debian stable, which does not
have the latest multimedia stuff (I use identical Debian machines for
development and our omosix cluster, so that putting things into
production is easier). I will have to look into installing some extra
multimedia apps when I get some time...

Cheers,

JP