[BioPython] Blast local implementation : Query abt graphical overview module

nandan nandan at ibioinformatics.org
Mon Jul 7 13:39:27 EDT 2003

Hello Sir,

   My name is Nandan Deshpande and I work as a Research Scientist in
"Institute  of Bioinformatics", Bangalore, India. Ours is a "Not-for-profit"
research organization and we work in the area of genetics and Bioinformatics
in particular.

  I have implemented "BLAST" locally on my server. The problem is the local
implementation does not come with the "graphical overview". I have confirmed
with "BLAST" guys that they do not provide graphical overview for local
implementation.

  Does BioPython have any such module? I would appreciate if you can assist
me in this.

Thanks and regards,

Nandan Deshpande.
IOB