[BioPython] PubMed queries?

Jeffrey Chang jchang at smi.stanford.edu
Tue Feb 18 17:33:13 EST 2003

PubMed stuff should still work.  Which docs and examples are broken?
The modules were moved around at some point in the past, so if the
docs say:
from Bio.Medline import PubMed

they're out of date and should be fixed

Pelase replace those with:
from Bio import PubMed

Let me know if there is another problem!

Jeff