[BioPython] Helping out...

Andrew Dalke adalke at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 10 18:38:29 EST 2003

I believe some of the Biopython code does this.  However,
I would like people to try out my EUtils package and
let me know what needs to be done to improve it (code-wise
and documentation-wise).

  http://www.dalkescientific.com/EUtils/

NCBI has changed a few of their interfaces, to fix a
few bugs I found, and also to add a couple of improvements
of their own.  I have yet to test the code with these
changes, so do please let me know of any problems you might
have.

					Andrew
					dalke at dalkescientific.com