[BioPython] XML GAME

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.mc.duke.edu
Tue Feb 4 17:35:53 EST 2003

You might wait and thing about using CHADO XML (www.gmod.org) which should
be the child of GAME when it is stable.  We are planning on working on it
for Bioperl at an upcoming hackathon and hopefully this is going to mean
that Suzi, Chris, et al agree on a version.

bioxml has basically gone quiet because a) GAME XML standard has been a
moving target from BDGP b) no one was maintaining it.

You can contact the BGDP folks directly to get more information, this migt
be a starting point to look at which is what Apollo supports.

http://www.fruitfly.org/annot/apollo/gamexml.dtd.txt

-jason

--
Jason Stajich