[BioPython] Enquire

Mrs. Patricia tt_ttt at gawab.com
Thu Aug 28 09:51:26 EDT 2003

Hello,

I have contact you after due consideration and consultation to assist us in a proposition
for the benefit of both parties involved (Your side and mine).

We have an enormous amount of funds that we are hoping to put into a very viable venture
in your country with your assistance.

 As soon as I receive a response from you regarding your willingness to assist us with this
proposition, I will proceed immediately to provide you with further details about how we intend t
o make you our overseas partner.

Bear in mind, this does not have anything to do with Terrorism or Money Laundering.

I will await your urgent response.
Regards,

Mrs. Patricia