[BioPython] Windows installer for Python 2.3?

Michiel Jan Laurens de Hoon mdehoon at ims.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Mon Aug 25 23:31:11 EDT 2003

I have made a Biopython Windows installer for Python 2.3. This installer
is based on Biopython 1.21 (so not on the CVS version). I will send it
to Brad for inclusion in the Biopython website, and also to Shu-Hsien
directly. There was one glitch with setup.py (see below); I solved this
by copying those files directly.

--Michiel.

When running "python setup.py bdist_wininst":

error: build\bdist.win32\wininst\PURELIB\Bio\EUtils\DTDs: No such file
or directory