[BioPython] Primer3Commandline

Yair Benita Y.Benita at pharm.uu.nl
Mon Apr 28 14:24:27 EDT 2003

Dear Larry,
There is actually an error in the ³Bio/Emboss/Applications.py² file. The
application in Emboss is not called Primer3 but rather eprimer3. So all you
have to do is to change line number 13 from:

    def __init__(self, cmd = "primer3"):

    def __init__(self, cmd = "eprimer3"):

You should also notice that not all the options available in eprimer are
listed in the parameter list. So if one of the options is missing just add
it to the list.

Good luck,
Yair
--