[BioPython] biopython installation problem

Jeffrey Chang jchang at jeffchang.com
Thu Apr 24 13:08:14 EDT 2003

The SGI cc compiler seems to be much more strict than gcc regarding
types.  I've gone through and  added typecasts when necessary, and for
the error on line 532, rearranged the syntax so the compiler will be
happy.

Please check out the current version of triemodule.c from anonymous CVS
(cvs.biopython.org) and give it a try.  Please give the anonymous CVS a
few hours to sync with the actual repository, though...

Jeff