[BioPython] Blast/NCBIWWW parser Problems

Jeffrey Chang jchang@smi.stanford.edu
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 13:48:16 -0700

It's likely that the format changed.  Could you please send some
sample output that breaks the parser?  It will help us track down the
problem more precisely.  Also, if the format has changed, it's
possible that there are multiple differences, and we'd want to get all
those as well.

You can send it directly to me as an attachment.

Jeff