[BioPython] (no subject)

Jeffrey Chang jchang@smi.stanford.edu
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 00:02:17 -0700

Hi Aedin,

Does NCBI.query(XXX, dispmax=50) not work?

I'm not sure how to use the mode parameter -- I can't find it
documented on NCBI's website for the CGI script.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query/static/linking.html

While it would be useful to migrate our code to the new utilities,
there's no plans to implement them in the near future.  I would be
interested in hearing from people who would like to do so, though!

Jeff