[BioPython] Python for bioinformatics articles

Patrick K. O'Brien pobrien@orbtech.com
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 10:34:56 -0500

I'm working on a couple of articles for O'Reilly focusing on the use of
Python in bioinformatics, and I'd love some feedback from the folks on this
list. In particular, I'm looking for a few people who would like to provide
input and/or critique the articles before they get published.

The first article I've written is an introduction to Python for
bioinformatics. The next one will be a profile of the BioPython project. The
first article is finished, so if you'd like to critique it let me know asap
and I will send you a link to the article.

If you have an interest in this, please let me know. Thanks.

Pat

--
Patrick K. O'Brien
Orbtech