[BioPython] Promotional Ads

James Freeman jmfreeman@attbi.com
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 07:46:20 -0400

Hi Chris,

If they take the DAS route, members only, with non member mail being
cleared by a several volunteer spam filters (I am one of four volunteers
for DAS).  The spam goes to nothing, I can't block a valid mail without
all the other mail admins knowing about it.  A couple of minutes a day
is all that is needed.  The DAS lists spam has dropped to nothing since
then, and I have sent through several pieces of relevant non-member
mail.  So if they do that sign me up.

Warmest Regards,

Jim Freeman
Bioinformatics Consultant At Biogen