[BioPython] mac OSX

Sagar Damle sagar@caltech.edu
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 18:32:53 -0800

I was wondering if anyone has compiled an OSX version of biopython yet.
  There was this (below) email a few months back, but I can't seem to
find a binary that works with OSX 10.2

actually, the answer may be simpler...  basically, I can't find the
installation directory (described in the readme.txt file that comes
with the 'classic' binary).  Either I'm not looking at the right place,
or I'm not downloading the correct binary.

"""Installation:
Drag all folders into: python-> Lib -> site-packages

"""

-sagar