[BioPython] BioSQL.DBSeqRecord._get_keywords() / working with BioSQL

Katharine Lindner katel@worldpath.net
Thu, 30 May 2002 20:59:49 -0700

Andreas Kuntzagk wrote:

>> BioSQL is a cross language project and there is an ER diagram already
>> - if
>> you are interested in the project join the open-bio-l@open-bio.org list
>> (see http://obda.open-bio.org).
>>
>> Checkout the biosql-schema repository and look at doc/biosql-ERD.pdf for
>> the diagram.
>

> Ok.
>
>> Hopefully someone will volunteer to help put the website together and
>> make
>> these types of links and info easily accessible through the website.
>> This
>> is definitely somethings we need help with but is not as sexy as
>> programming I know.  We hope to roll out a new content management system
>> in the future to make this easier.

  I'll take a crack at  in a few days.  I'm finishing up a CDD (
conserved domain database ) parser.  Should be ready
in a few days.  It basically works but I need to handle some special
cases.  Plus I need to follow my own advice and add
documentation.:)

  I was saying last week I need practical experience with writing web
pages.  I know the theory and I've done sample web pages but it won't
stick until I start doing real stuff.

                                                                  Cayte