[BioPython] BioSQL.DBSeqRecord._get_keywords() / working with BioSQL

Andreas Kuntzagk andreas.kuntzagk@mdc-berlin.de
Tue, 28 May 2002 16:25:00 +0200

Hi Brad,

thanks for your help, i think i will continue whith the test-examples.

What is your opinion, is biopython better then biojava or bioperl?
Java would be as find as Python for me, Perl i don't speak and have no
intent to learn.

Do you think, drawing an ER-diagram for the biosql-schema would be of
benefit?

How many people are involved in biopython? What can I do to support?
(I have good programming background but lack some understanding of the
biology part. Trying to learn.)

By the way: all your emails were doubled. Is this a problem whith the
mailing list or your email setup?