[BioPython] Biopython

Jeffrey Chang jchang@smi.stanford.edu
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 16:03:34 -0700

Yeah, I agree.  Biopython's mostly been focused on developing
infrastructure-type libraries.  PythonCard might make it easier to
string together our libraries into working applications.  I admit that I
don't know very much about Python/HyperCard, but it might be worth
looking into what it would take to map some of our code into something
that it can use.

Jeff