[BioPython] ReportLab, graphics formats and SVG

Jeffrey Chang jchang@smi.stanford.edu
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 00:42:51 -0700

Hi Dino,

We don't mean to misrepresent the capabilities of ReportLab and will
change the wording.  Brad, is the use of ReportLab in Biopython PDF
specific, or is it possible to use biopython to create other types of
documents that ReportLab supports?

Jeff