[BioPython] Acknowledgements

Iddo Friedberg idoerg@cc.huji.ac.il
Tue, 02 Jul 2002 11:46:45 +0300

Hi folks,

A personal note: just got back from my faculty's printing press, where I
  photocopied & bound my Ph.D. thesis.

This bit is from the Acknowledgements page:

``...To the people involved in the Biopython project, a set of
open-source tools for bioinformatics to which I have contributed little,
and from which I have taken much. This fine package has saved me months
of coding time. I would especially like to thank Brad Chapman and Jeff
Chang for introducing me to the finer points of open-source collaboration.''

Iddo

--

Iddo Friedberg                                  | Tel: +972-2-6757374
Dept. of Molecular Genetics and Biotechnology   | Fax: +972-2-6784010