[BioPython] Call for Biopython speakers for a Baypiggies meeting?

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 22:04:46 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone,

The Bay Area Python Users Group has been resurrected; we're now hosting
the group at the Carnegie Institution of Washington, located in Stanford,
CA.

I'm working as a programmer for the Arabidopsis Information Resource at
Carnegie:

    http://arabidopsis.org

I'd like to know if there's anyone interested in talking about Biopython
during a future meeting of Baypiggies; many of the scientists here are
working with bioinformatics tools like Bioperl.  It would be wonderful if
anyone can come by in the near future to give an overview or presentation
of Biopython, (and perhaps show us a thing or two about how Biopython
rocks.  *grin*)

Please contact me if you're interested in giving a talk.  Thank you!