[BioPython] Biopython 1.10 Available

Brad Chapman chapmanb@arches.uga.edu
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 04:11:17 -0500

Hey Jeff and all;

> I've just made Biopython 1.10 available at:
> http://www.biopython.org/Download/
>
> This is a major release with lots of bug fixes and new features.
> Everyone using Biopython is strongly recommended to upgrade.  Note
> that the Python version requirement has been bumped to 2.2.

Sweet! Thanks for getting this together Jeff. You are the man. New
release. Party, Party, Party, Party. Okay, done partying.

I just uploaded a windows installer for this version. I wish I could
have been more vocal/done more on this release but you can imagine how
great my life is right now when I'm making windows installers at 4 in
the morning. Party, Party, Party. Yeah.

I'd like to second the thanks for all who contributed. It really feels
great to get a release out. We should really do this more often :-).

Brad