[BioPython] Doh.

Thomas Hamelryck thamelry@vub.ac.be
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 15:06:35 +0100 (MET)

Rich Grenyer wrote to Thomas saying:
#Hi - I know this happens all the time, but the CVS version of Biopython
#is failing to compile on my very standard RH linux box (RH8.0 full
#install, glibc 2.2.93, gcc v.3.2 20020903 (Red Hat Linux 8.0 3.2-7)
#with the following errors - I'd love to be able to fix this as I need
#the CVS version of GenBank to work :(

Strange. This is a bug that was corrected some time ago. Did you
use an up-to-date version of biopython? I'll check this when I'm
back in Belgium next week.

In any case, this should solve it. Replace

#Bio/KDTree/_KDTree.C:277: default argument given for parameter 2 of `int
#    Region::test_intersection(Region*, float = 0)'

by:

Region::test_intersection(Region*, float)

The problem is that the default argument is defined twice.

Cheers,

-Thomas