[BioPython] Informative content problem, SOLVED!!!

Iddo Friedberg idoerg@pines2.ljcrf.edu
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 13:32:37 -0800

HI all,

Still at CASP. Good protein models, lousy internet connection. If the LCC
is a rush job (like, this week), then someone else will have to do it, I'm
afraid. I won't get around to it before next Monday.

Best,

Iddo

--
Iddo Friedberg