[BioPython] PDB parser

Jeffrey Chang jchang@smi.stanford.edu
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:12:42 -0700

Biopython's missing a PDB parser right now, so anything you have would
probably be useful to someone.  :)

One way to speed it up would be to have it output Martel expressions.
I don't know how large of a change that will be to the code, but
Martel is quite fast.  The end user can choose which parts of the file
she wants to receive, which speeds things up by reducing python function
calls.

Jeff