[BioPython] Python code for structural bioinformatics/visualization

Brad Chapman chapmanb@arches.uga.edu
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 12:09:05 -0500

Hey all;

I just picked this out of the long discussion occuring on a
CPAN-like-thingy for python:

> I followed this discussion (probably not as much as I should have).
> We have setup a Python distribution site for the tools we have
> produced for computational biology.
[...]
> Michel F. Sanner Ph.D.                   The Scripps Research Institute
> Assistant Professor			Department of Molecular Biology
> 					  10550 North Torrey Pines Road
> Tel. (858) 784-2341				     La Jolla, CA 92037
> Fax. (858) 784-2860
> sanner@scripps.edu                        http://www.scripps.edu/sanner

I thought people might be interested if they are into
visualization/structural bioinformatics stuff. The main site seems to
be:

http://www.scripps.edu/pub/olson-web/people/sanner/html/Python/index.html

Hopefully this message will also remind me to add a link in Script
Central later tonight :-).

Brad