[BioPython] Plans for release 0.95d01

Jeffrey Chang jchang@SMI.Stanford.EDU
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 14:42:12 -0800 (PST)

Sounds good.  I've gotten a few requests to hold the reigns back a bit, so
we'll shoot for a release at the end of the month.

Things to do/confirm before then:

- Dependency checking in setup.py is done?

- make br_regrtest ignore newline conventions.

- finish UniGene

- finish Fasta description parsing

- docs

- make sure we pass all regression tests.

Jeff