[BioPython] Re: BOSC 2001 [Bioinformatics Open Source Conference]

Jeffrey Chang jchang@SMI.Stanford.EDU
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 21:19:04 -0800 (PST)

>     Each of the major groups nominate one person on the committee. I
> would suggest: bioperl (possibly me or chris), biojava, biopython,
> emboss, acedb, ensembl (possibly me) each has one person assigned to
> be on the committee.

I haven't seen any traffic on the list about this, so I'm going to go
ahead and nominate Andrew to represent biopython on this organizing
committee.  He's one of the original founders of the project and has
continued to do a lot of development and advocacy for it.  Plus, I know
that he's been wanting to contribute in more of an administrative role.
Anyone agree, disagree, want to nominate someone else, etc?

Jeff