[BioPython] can I contribute?

Jeffrey Chang jchang@SMI.Stanford.EDU
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 22:53:09 -0700

Congratulations on moving over to python.  Computational chemistry is
a pretty related field -- Andrew Dalke, one of the founders of the
project has done a lot of work there.  What kind of thing do you have
in mind?  We could use people doing development, documentation, and
regression tests.

To get started, you should sign up for the mailing list, and become
familiar with the code.  It would be helpful for us if you could
document any difficulties you had in approaching the code, from the
perspective of a new user!

Jeff