[BioPython] Generating Figures in Python

Jeffrey Chang jchang@SMI.Stanford.EDU
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 18:18:45 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, of course biopython is interested, provided it's general,
maintainable, and violates no laws.  :)

Biopython is a repository of all types of code that's useful for more than
a small number of people.  Your description of modular visualization tools
fits the bill.

Jeff