[BioPython] Clustalw multiple alignment

Jeffrey Chang jchang@SMI.Stanford.EDU
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 11:08:43 -0700 (PDT)

> I don't mind these requirements (obviously :-), but I don't know how
> other people feel about this.
>
> But, if no one has any contrary opinions, I would be happy to include the
> clustal stuff I wrote.

Since nobody objects, and a few people have expressed interest, let's go
ahead and plan to put this in.  Before you do, though, could you run a
quick check to see whether the existing code works under 1.6/2.0?  I'm not
sure if anyone's done this yet.  You could at a minimum run the regression
test suite, and pray it's comprehensive enough to catch problems!  :)

Jeff