[BioPython] Clustalw multiple alignment

Jeffrey Chang jchang@SMI.Stanford.EDU
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 11:41:21 -0700 (PDT)

Scripting code that provides interfaces to programs are certainly needed
within biopython!  Should we include this package in the distribution?

This seems to have a lot of requirements that currently aren't in the
Biopython spec (Python 1.6+, XML, Martel), but perhaps that means it's
time to update the requirements list.

Jeff