[BioPython] (fwd) Python module for DNA to amino acid and reverse complement translation.

Jeffrey Chang jchang@SMI.Stanford.EDU
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 20:00:04 -0700 (PDT)

Andrew has posted a reply.  It should show up on usenet as well:
http://www.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2000-September/115888.html

Andrew, is there stuff in the C code that we can use, and works well with
the stuff we already have?  It would be nice to get a quick speed-up, if
it's general and easy to integrate.

Jeff