[BioPython] scriptcentral

Brad Chapman chapmanb@arches.uga.edu
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 12:41:13 -0500 (EST)

Hi Thomas!

> Finally our paper describing PYPHY (Python Phylogenomics) has been accepted
> (NAR) - who should I mail concerning a Hall of Fame entry at ScriptCentral???

Sounds really interesting. I for one am very interested in checking
this out!

I'm not sure if anyone responded to your privately, but I would be
happy to add the info to script central (since I just discovered
recently I can update the web site :-). If you want, just send the
relevant info (contact author + URL + short description) either to
the list or to me personally, and I'll add it ASAP.

Looking forward to playing with the code!

Brad