[BioPython] 0.9d01 release

Brad Chapman chapmanb@arches.uga.edu
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 02:00:47 -0400

I wrote:
>    I just finished committing the changes I wanted to make to
> biopython-corba for the release, so it should be ready to go
whenever
> everyone else is. If anyone is following biopython-corba (or even if
> you aren't) and wants to check this to make sure it runs okay for
> someone besides me, I would be very appreciative!

Ooops, darn it, just when you think you are finished, something else
comes along!
    They just announced the pre-release of omniORBpy 1.0 (which will
be an official release in a few days, provided there aren't any bad
bugs) and this release version follows the revised python mapping for
CORBA, which includes some changes that break old code. So, I just
updated the CVS version of biopython-corba to use this new standard
and the newly available tools.
    Sorry, Jeff, if you've already started packaging stuff, but what
is in cvs now should be my final changes. Really :-).
    Please let me know if there are any problems with it.

Brad