[BioPython] wxpython prototype

Jeffrey Chang jchang@SMI.Stanford.EDU
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 21:46:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Cayte,

I've finally gotten around to installing wxPython.  I've started running
your GUI, and I really like where you're goin with it!  It's definitely
the first step towards getting these tools out of the hands of the
informaticians and into those of the biologists.

I'd like to check the stuff you have so far into the main development
tree.  Would that be ok with you?  What would you like to call this
package?

Thanks,
Jeff