[BioPython] Phylogenetics trees

Rick Ree rree@oeb.harvard.edu
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 14:21:20 -0400 (EDT)

Regarding the licensing differences between mavric and biopython, IANAL
either :)  I would like to keep mavric under the GPL though (no flames
please!)  So maybe the best thing to do is keep mavric separate from the
biopython distribution, but let biopython users know it is available--
maybe a link to it on the 'Related' page of the website?

If anyone has suggestions of ways in which mavric could be developed to
work better with biopython, please let me know.

--Rick