[BioPython] wiki installed

Brad Chapman chapmanb@arches.uga.edu
29 Aug 2000 18:09:42 EDT

Robert Citek wrote:
> If I want to create a new page/category, how do I do that?

All pages that are in WikiFormat (ie. TwoCapitalsOrMore) will be
automagically linked to as new pages. They will then appear in the html
on the page as YourNewWikiPage?. You can then quick on the question mark
to edit the page. You can also force a normal word to be a new page with
%'s, like %this%. I personally like creative use of WikiFormat over
cheating with %'s, though :-)

> For example, I
> am writing a quick-and-dirty "how to get started" page. Ideally, I
> would like to create a "getting started" page under a Documentation
> category.

You would just need to do something like:

On FrontPage:

Hey, why don't you check out some BiopythonDocs.

On BiopythonDocs:

This is my snazzy GettingStarted page.

And so on. Maybe while you are playing you can add a little UsingWiki
page with this kind of info and link to it from the FrontPage :-)

Brad