[BioPython] Re: The open bioinformatics foundation.

J.W. Bizzaro jeff@bioinformatics.org
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 03:03:24 +0000

Cayte wrote:

>    Does the Open Lab encourage Windows volunteers?  My impression was that
> it was Linux based.

We've moved this general discussion off of the lists since Ewan suggested that
it would be too much traffic.  But, yes we do Windows.  That is, we host any
project that is bioinformatics-related, or useful to bioinformaticists, and
that meets the criteria set by the Open Source Initiative.  Ours servers are
Linux, however.

Cheers.
Jeff
--