[BioPython] Mavric question!

Gary Van Domselaar gvd@penguin.pharmacy.ualberta.ca
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 10:44:35 -0600 (MDT)

Kate,

Mavric can output postscript formatted trees. You can use the GIMP to
convert from postscript to other formats.  By the way, Mavric is not
actually part of the BioPython project.  It is developed by Rick Ree and
hosted at The Open Lab:
http://bioinformatics.org/mavric

Hope that helps

g.
                             Gary Van Domselaar
Ph.D. Candidate,                                    Associate Director,
Faculty of Pharmacy,                   Bioinformatics.org: The Open Lab
University of Alberta                           gary@bioinformatics.org
gary@penguin.pharmacy.ualberta.ca        http://bioinformatics.org/gary