[BioPython] Lisp in bioinformatics(!)

Brad Chapman chapmanb@arches.uga.edu
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 18:22:03 -0400 (EDT)

Andrew wrote:
> Just got this annoucement that there was a Lisp presentation at ISMB:
>  http://www.franz.com/services/conferences_seminars/ismb.panel.php3
>
> Did anyone go to it?  Any summarization?

I was quite excited about this and tried to go. But when I showed up at
the room I found, ack, Celera there instead. If anyone else is smarter
than me and managed to find out the secret location where the presentation
actually took place, I would also be very interested in hearing about it.
I've been secretly coding some lisp (ssh, don't tell!) and it would be
very cool to play around with some Lisp bioinformatics code.

Brad