[BioPython] follow up to bosc

Ewan Birney birney@ebi.ac.uk
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 16:44:55 +0000 (GMT)

As a follow up to the BOSC-2000 post, I'd like to encourage everyone
to come along and submit an abstract. In my view, any contributed
module to biopython and any medium to large python object or script
is suitable for an abstract to BOSC 2000.

There will also be time after the conference and before ISMB 2000
for people to meet. I hope the people in biopython, and particularly
Andrew, Jeff and Brad will attend and provide a talking shop for where
biopython is headed over the next couple of years.

I hope Jeff or Andrew will post later about this, and that as many of
you as possible will attend.

ewan