[BioPython] [MMTK] MMTK 2.0a10 available

eugene.leitl@lrz.uni-muenchen.de eugene.leitl@lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 19:41:20 +0200

From: Konrad Hinsen <hinsen@cnrs-orleans.fr>

The tenth (and hopefully last) alpha release of MMTK 2 is now
available at ftp://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/pub/. There will not be any
new features between this and the (more widely announced) first beta
release, only bugfixes and completion of the manual. I will make
snapshots of the manual available at http://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/MMTK/Manual/
as work progresses.

The other MMTK-related news (actually not so new, but I didn't report
it here yet) is that the Journal of Computational Chemistry has
accepted a paper by me on MMTK, which describes version 2. Their
time-to-publish is rather long, so don't hold your breath, but
be assured that there will be a more "scientific" reference to
cite in the near future.

Konrad.