[Biopython-dev] [Biopython] Suggestion for a new biopython logo

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Wed May 24 09:31:54 UTC 2017

We got a very nice positive reply last night from David Mertz at the PSF,
regarding the potential Python logo trademark question, which he is happy
to be shared - see below, also posted on the GitHub pull request:

https://github.com/biopython/biopython.github.io/pull/116#issuecomment-303666735

Peter