[Biopython-dev] CI for Windows

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 26 09:32:44 UTC 2017

I forgot to email this good news at the end of last week, but this
is now live on the official repository:

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/biopython/biopython/history

I did tweet about it though:

https://twitter.com/Biopython/status/878261573344649217

Note I did have to turn off testing of some Bio.Cluster doctests
in the Tutorial to get this to pass - that needs looking at but
doctests are notoriously fragile with differences in Python
version or OS:

https://github.com/biopython/biopython/issues/1288#issuecomment-310677878

There is still room for improvement, e.g. test coverage reporting:

https://github.com/biopython/biopython/issues/1297

Peter